Travel Package without Accommodation
Book the Golden Circle, South Coast and the Northern Lights in one Travel Package!
Essential Iceland & Northern Lights is a tour package designed for those that want to book accommodation on their own. Included are our three top seller tours from Reykjavik on the best price possible on small group day tours in Iceland.. All three tours are operated in comfortable mini buses with maximum of 19 passengers per departure, and all operated by our sister companies GeoIceland and Iceland Horizon.
The following three tours are included in the package price, read more about the tours by following the links:
The Northern Lights Horizon – Tour starts 8:30pm, pickup starts 30 minutes prior – duration is 3-5 hours and return around 1am
Golden Circle Essentials – Tour starts 11am, pickup starts 30 minutes prior – duration is 6 hours and return around 5pm
If you have no Northern Lights on your arrival day Northern Lights tour you will receive a complimentary retry tour with a Northern Lights Bus in the evening
The South Coast– Tour starts 9am, pickup starts 30 minutes prior – duration is 10-11 hours and return around 7pm
The arrangement of tours is not fixed, if you prefer another itinerary please contact our sales team for options, you can for example add tours and add days to your visit. We reserve the right to rearrange the departure days of the tour. Sometimes we offer an upgrade to our regular full day Golden Circle tour
Thingvellir National Park in Winter
Black Sand Beach
Gullfoss in Winter
Kerið Volcano Crater
How it works
- Select your date of arrival in the booking widget below and add your extra activities. (NOTE that you need 2 full days to have time for the three included tours. If you select an extra day tour you need at least 3 full days in Reykjavik.)
- Fill out information, and answer the following questions:
- What is your time of arrival to KEF AIRPORT and what is your flight number?
- When is your departure date and time?
- Please keep in mind we often offer an upgrade from our Golden Circle Essentials tour to our standard 8 hour Golden Circle tour.
Our sales team will fit the tours together according to your time schedule so you will get the best out of your holiday.
Day Tour Reykjavík
- The Golden Circle
- The South Coast of Iceland
- The Northern Lights
- The Aurora Reykjavik Museum
August 25th - April 14th
From 2+ Days
Fully Guided Tour South Coast Tour with Pickup
Fully Guided Tour Golden Circle Tour with Pickup
Fully Guided Tour Northern Lights Horizon Tour with Pickup
Accommodation in Reykjavik is NOT included
Transport from Airport to Accommodation (and return) is NOT included, but can be added as extra
- Accommodation is not included in the price
- 2 full days in Reykjavik are need to have time for the three included tours. If you select an extra day tour you need at least 3 full days in Reykjavik
- If you select accommodation within in the no pickup zone in Reykjavik City Center we will organize pickup on designated Bus stops within the area. More info on www.busstop.is
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and beyond our control. They are visible in Iceland from September through April but visibility is subject to Northern Lights activity and cloud coverage
- We cannot guarantee sightings even if the Northern Lights tour is operated
- If the Northern Lights tour is cancelled on all evening of your stay you will receive a refund of the Northern Lights Horizon Tour, not the whole package
We recommend you bring